- Designed and implemented a realtime, distributed messaging backend that scaled to over 50mm messages/week.
- Websocket protocol used for online and offline data sync needs with global low latency and bandwith requirements
- Built Inbox's Beta web application on React frontend framework
- [Docker] [Elixir] [Cassandra] [ElasticSearch] [React] [AWS]
- Collaborated with CTO to design a custom messaging websocket api for Inbox Messenger (iOS/Android/Web)
- Designed a regionally distributed media uploading architecture for minimal latency
- [Golang] [Nodejs] [ElasticSearch] [RabbitMQ] [MongoDB] [Redis] [AWS]
- Iterated on a customer onboarding pipeline and process, and onboard new Account Managers and Data Analysts
- Consulted clients on data analytics via custom built marketing and financial dashboards, built for their needs
- [MySQL] [Python] [RJMetrics]
- Performed valuation analysis and designed financial models for a number of clients spanning various industries including: media & entertainment/telecom, retail, pharmaceutical, and asset management.
- Spearhead an operational excellence initiative for a high-profile engagement managing a team of three to build MS excel plugins that increased workflow efficiency; over 2,500 hours or $350K in savings.
- [CapIQ] [MS Excel] [VBA] [Bloomberg]
- Mailing your rent is as easy as sending a venmo payment online: www.mailmyrent.com (soon)
- One page React web app with an Elixir rest api
- Built a full-featured Inbox Messenger experience web.inboxtheapp.com using Facebook's React framework
- Advised our client to enter the Athlete’s Foot-care market with their patented iodinated-nylon technology. (Patent # 6,565,866)
- Performed extensive market research; drafted a production plan; engineered and tested a microbial sock prototype.
- Produced a business model and designed a financial model for a year-end presentation to a panel of VCs and industry experts.
- Introduction to Algorithms (coursera)
- Web Development (udacity)